The pediatric health care providers at Strathmoor Pediatrics address a wide range of needs by providing continuous, comprehensive, and compassionate care for newborns, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
We see children from day one as a newborn in the hospital through the transitional years of college, and everywhere in between. We are trained, certified, and comfortable with all ages.
The providers at Strathmoor Pediatrics are trained to handle the entire breadth of problems in pediatric health care, however, if we cannot handle the problem within the office, we are able to utilize a broad and strong network of pediatric specialists throughout the Louisville Metro area.
More importantly, we establish and nurture long-term caring relationships with patients and families. As a premiere solo practitioner, Dr. Johnson is able to achieve individualized attention to the ill or injured child unlike the care at a large and impersonal facility.
This office offers the following services. (not comprehensive)
- ADHD/ADD Evaluation & Treatment (limited)
- After Hours Phone Consultation with Physician
- Bill Insurance Company for You – Directly
- Blood Pressure and other Vital Sign Determination
- Completion of Physical Forms
- Completion of Immunization Certificates
- Electronic Transmission of Prescriptions
- EPSDT and other Physical Examination
- Evaluation of Illness and Injury
- FLU Vaccine (out of stock)
- Hearing Testing (not sound proof)
- Laboratory Testing (limited)
- Monthly Therapeutic Injections
- Referral to Specialists (as needed basis)
- Suturing/ Suture Removal (limited)/ Wound Repair
- Vision Testing (Snellen)
- Well Child Care and Advice