- Strathmoor Pediatrics desires to focus our resources on caring for children as much as possible. We strive to help your child get on track to better health.
- Download copy of policy here: Office/Financial Policy
- Check HERE to see if we accept your health insurance.
- NO Food nor Drink allowed in the Office!
- Prescriptions generally will NOT be called in!
- Please allow me to properly examine your child to determine the best course of action.
- Referrals may NOT be administered based solely on the recommendation of another physician.
- We may need to document the condition in our records too. (exceptions – fractures documented in the ER)
- Please remember, it may take an hour for each child getting a physical examination as we try to administer the very best care. There are federal and state mandated requirements to which we adhere.
- Please be sure to bring a copy of your insurance card(s) to the initial visit
- Please be sure to bring a copy of the vaccine administration record to the initial visit.
- Please assure your child is accompanied by a parent or guardian at the initial visit.
- Exceptions to parent only per court order or medical power of attorney.
- Please schedule ONE child at a time so that we can give that child our utmost attention.
- Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
- We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment, and we appreciate your cooperation.
- You will be subjected to a $20 fee if
- a) You do not show for a well visit appointment
- b) You do not call Strathmoor Pediatrics at least 1 hour prior to the appointment to cancel a well visit
- c) You are more than 15 minutes late for a well visit and you do not call prior to the appointment time to notify Strathmoor Pediatrics that you will arrive late for the appointment.
- Please give the receptionist as much information about the reason for the appointments possible, so we may be able to give you as much time as necessary to evaluate the problem.
- We have 5 minute, 10 minute, and 20 minute routine appointment slots. Should you feel that more time is necessary, we can accommodate you, but be aware that a longer time slot may not be able to be filled for several days. Several shorter time slots may therefore be more desirable.
- Adding problems other than stated on the phone and bringing other children to add on after you arrive will delay the process and is not fair to those appointments following yours.
- You must provide your child’s current insurance card(s) at every visit. A copy will also be kept in on record by Strathmoor Pediatrics.
- Our Office is committed in helping you maximize your insurance benefits.
- Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage, in good faith, but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts.
- You may be billed for uncovered services.
- Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service.
- As a service to our patient, we will bill insurance companies for services.