Strathmoor Pediatrics will not have a physician in the office, due to the holidays, from noon on Monday , December 23rd, 2013 – Tuesday, December 31st, 2014.
Please ensure you have all necessary refills before this time as we are unable to refill any prescriptions during this time. The administrative staff will be available Monday, December 23, Thursday, December 26th-Friday, December 27th from 9 AM -1 PM only and Monday, December 30th from 9 AM-1 PM and. Please call at that time to make appointments.
Should you have any emergencies, we suggest you call 911 or visit Kosair Children’s Hospital or Kosair Children’s Medical Center emergency room.
Dr. Johnson will be available by phone during the weekends and holidays. Please call the office number at (502) 458-2577, ext 0.
- Baptist East hospital does staff a pediatrician between 6PM and Midnight
- Norton Suburban hospital does staff a pediatrician between 6PM and Midnight
- Norton Immediate Care Center on Preston Highway does staff a pediatrician after hours – call for times. (502) 964-4357
- Kosair Children’s Hospital ER (downtown) recommended for emergencies.
- Kosair Children’s Medical Center ER (east end) also recommended.